- This event has passed.
Culture & Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Yes, It Matters
April 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EESTFree
Webinar Details & Objectives
Our cultural beliefs and values about health/illness/treatment, and those of our patients, may not align. As nurses, we must find common ground in order to provide culturally sensitive care. During this pandemic we can make a difference by leveraging opportunities and tools to mitigate implicit bias. In addition to providing quality healthcare, we can acknowledge our patient’s cultural beliefs related to health and illness and integrate this information into the plan of care.
NOTE: Please register for the webinar through the button below.
Register for the upcoming COVID-19 related webinars, listed below:
- Public Health Insight into the COVID-19 Pandemic
Monday, April 13 at 2:00 pm (ET)
- Creating Calm and Civility during Uncertain Times
Friday, April 17 at 12:00 pm (ET)
- Interprofessional Teaching and Collaborative Practice During COVID-19: A Community Conversation
Monday, April 23 at 2:00 pm (ET)
View the On-Demand COVID-19 related webinars, listed below:
- Making Informed Decisions in Response to COVID-19
- F.A.S.T: Academic Nurse Educators Respond to COVID-19
- Bridging the Gap- Implementing Technology to Deliver Courses Online
- A Call to Leadership: Navigating Uncharted Waters
- Aligning Simulation within COVID-19 Contingency Plans
- COVID-19: Update from Nursing Leadership on the Front Lines
- Teaching Nursing Students How to Manage Crisis During COVID-19
- COVID-19: Breaking Through Denial to Action
- COVID-19 Series: Techniques to Teach Assessment Online NOW!
- Public Health: Nursing Education and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Considering Pass or No Pass education in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
These webinars are free and open to the public. There is an attendance limit at 3,000 attendees. Recordings of the webinars will be available soon after the webinars air.https://www.aacnnursing.org/0