- This event has passed.
FIDIC COVID-19 Webinar Series – COVID-19 – ADR and the role of dispute avoidance
April 23 @ 12:00 am - 1:30 pm EESTFree
COVID-19 – ADR and the role of dispute avoidance
A special webinar for FIDIC member associations and their member firms.
A major area of concern for the engineering and construction industry is the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on contractual arrangements between all parties, promoters /sponsors, clients, investors, designers, contractors and others in the supply chain.
During the pandemic, an increase in disputes may well occur. This webinar will explore available ADR mechanisms to avoid and resolve disputes arising from the impacts of the COVID 19 crisis in a most efficient way. The webinar will include discussion on the possible impacts of COVID-19 on the ongoing ADR proceedings.
We have assembled a top line up of expert speakers who will address some of the key insurance and liability-related issues resulting from the COVID-19 crisis. By sharing experiences from across the world, this webinar will offer help and guidance to construction sector firms facing the challenge of dealing with the current crisis.
Moderator: Nelson Ogunshakin, CEO, FIDIC
- Aisha Nadar, FIDIC Board member, Sweden
- Sir Vivian Ramsey, Barrister, Arbitrator and former High Court judge, Keating Chambers, UK
- James Perry, President, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation Region 2, France
- William Godwin, Barrister, Arnold Porter LLP, UK
- Nicholas Gould, Partner, Fenwick Elliott LLP, UK
- Mario Marti, Chief Executive and Attorney-at-Law, Usic, Switzerland